Instructions and forms for completing MBF grant reports are listed below. All documents are in both Microsoft and PDF format with form fields that can be completed online. Please click on the format you wish to download. You may also print out the form blank and fill it out by hand.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact Beth Lynch.
- Reports will be accepted in hard copy format only, unless otherwise noted.
- Page limits strictly enforced.
- Reports must be received by the due date, not postmarked.
Special Project Grant Report
If you received a grant from the MBF Fellows Fund or Civil Justice Fund, please use the materials below to complete your Final Report.
- Final Report Narrative Instructions [PDF]
- Final Budget Form [PDF] or [Excel]
- Final Client Statistics Form [PDF] or [Word]
- Grantee Questionnaire [PDF]
IMPORTANT: Your Special Project Grant Final Report must be submitted electronically. Refer to Final Report Narrative Instructions for details.