On March 15, the Fellows of the Massachusetts Bar Foundation gathered for their Annual Meeting at the Social Law Library in the John Adams Courthouse. Following the recommendations of the Nominating Committee chaired by Francis Ford and including Jerry Cohen and Laurence Johnson, the MBF Fellows unanimously elected the following:
- President Janet F. Aserkoff, Rappaport, Aserkoff & Gelles, Boston
- Vice President Harvey Weiner, Peabody & Arnold, LLP, Boston
- Treasurer Richard J. Grahn, National Coast Guard Museum Association, Inc., Mattapoisett
- Secretary Angela C. McConney Scheepers, Division of Administrative Law Appeals, Boston
- Past President Robert J. Ambrogi, Law Office of Robert J. Ambrogi, Gloucester
- Richard J. Grahn, National Coast Guard Museum Association, Inc., Mattapoisett
- Katherine A. Hesse, Murphy, Hesse, Toomey & Lehane, LLP, Quincy
- David C. Henderson, Nutter, McClennen & Fish, LLP, Boston
- Hon. Maynard M. Kirpalani, Superior Court of Massachusetts, Boston
- Robert S. Mangiaratti, Office of the City Solicitor, Attleboro
MBF officers will serve a one year term and trustees will serve a four year term.
For more information about the newly elected Officers and Full Board of Trustees, click here.