Instructions and forms for completing MBF grant reports are listed below. All documents are in both Microsoft and PDF format with form fields that can be completed online. Please click on the format you wish to download. You may also print out the form blank and fill it out by hand.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact Beth Lynch.
- Reports will be accepted in hard copy format only, unless otherwise noted.
- Page limits strictly enforced.
- Reports must be received by the due date, not postmarked.
2016/2017 IOLTA Final Reports are due Sept. 15, 2017:
- Final Report Narrative Instructions [PDF]
- Final Budget Form [PDF] or [Excel]
- Final Client Statistics Form [PDF] or [Word]
- Final Grantee Questionnaire [PDF] or [Word]
- Final Report FAQs [PDF]
- BOA Supplemental Statistics Form [PDF]
IMPORTANT: If your grant includes funds from the Bank of America settlement, you must include the BOA Supplemental Statistics Form with your report. Thank you!
2017 Bank of America Legal Assistance for Foreclosure Prevention & Community Redevelopment Grants Program Midyear Reports are due Sept. 22, 2017.
- BOA Midyear Report Narrative Instructions [PDF]
- BOA Midyear Budget Form [PDF] or [Excel]
- BOA Midyear MBF Client Statistics Form [PDF] or [Word]
- BOA Midyear National Data Client Statistics Form [PDF]
IMPORTANT: Your BOA Midyear Report must be submitted electronically. Refer to Report Narrative Instructions for details.